by Kat H. Clayton
Genre: Young Adult Romance
Published: July 10th 2012 by Kat H Clayton (first published June 23rd 2012)
Purchase: Barnes & Noble | Amazon
Casper Whitley is forced to move to Charleston, South Carolina where she’ll be the new kid her senior year of high school. Casper’s upset about the move until she meets the Roman family’s gorgeous son, Cal, but there’s a problem. A mystery surrounds him which can be summed up in one word…Kythera. Never heard of it? Neither has Casper until she finds the word tattooed on cars, paintings and all her new friends.After Casper’s life is threatened, someone is forced to tell the truth about her parents, the Romans and Kythera’s motives for her being in Charleston. Once the truth is revealed, she must decide whether to protect her family and Kythera’s secrets or walk away from everything she has ever known.
As part of the Indie-Self Published Author Event over at Say It with Books, this week I'm sharing with you the
10 Things You Might Not Know About Casper Whitley
(1) My favorite horse race to go to is the Royal Ascot.
(2) I hate roller coasters, but I’ll still ride them if you ask, so I don’t look like a wimp. I’ll probably cry the whole time.
(3) I'm addicted to Coca-Cola and I have it hidden all over my house.
(4) When I was five, I escaped from my parents while we were at Disney World. I’d wandered off to find Minnie Mouse. I’ve not been back since.
(5) I’m beyond upset that Kat H. Clayton met Grumpy Cat and didn’t even bother to tell me or invite me to come along.
(6) I’ve met Henry Cavill and didn’t bother to tell or invite Kat H. Clayton to come along.
(7) The Queen has stayed at Ghost Hill Farms a couple of times when she comes to buy horses from the yearling sales at Keeneland.
(8) I’m a music junky and I love Adele, Imagine Dragons and Justin Bieber (don’t judge…I’m a teenager and allowed to have questionable taste).
(9) I love to read. I love the classics and trashy romance novels alike. My favorite book of all time is National Velvet.
(10) I’m terrified of butterflies…not kidding at all.
Ha! I love the 5th and 6th item. Awesomesauce! -Sab
About the author
Kat H. Clayton
I’ve been a writer my entire life, but never pursued a writing career until a couple of years ago. I can remember as a kid making up stories and living in my imagination. As an only child, writing had always been a great source of entertainment and joy. It’s a childhood entertainment that has followed me into adulthood and has become my passion.
I’ve also always been an avid reader. In middle school I began reading Mary Higgins Clark (I’ve read every single mystery she has written to date) R.L. Stein and V.C. Andrews. I continue to read and enjoy a variety of authors today.
I love to travel, try out new recipes and hang out with my wonderful husband, our dog named Lil and our crazy cat, Frank. I’m originally from Kentucky, but currently reside in South Georgia.