So I joined the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge hosted Good Books and Wine because I think the items on the list sounds a lot of fun to write about. I can't promise I'll be able to do everything on the list or post regularly but I will definitely do my best! Scout's honor!
Okay I have never been a girl scout.
DAY 1: Make 15 book related confessions
- I'm very judgmental of books with nearly naked people on the cover.
- I read all three books in the Fifty Shades trilogy and liked it.... for about a week. I came to my senses. Don't worry.
- I have books that I just want to give away because I know I'll never read them but I can't imagine parting with them. So I don't. At least not right now. I'm selfish like that.
- I've only started reading YA and NA as consistently as I do now when I started blogging last year. I used to read across genres and not this often.
- I read ebooks faster than physical books.
- Paperback > Hardback
- I cover my books with plastic film before I start reading them.
- Percy Jackson is my favorite book boyfriend.
- Harry Potter comes second. I consider him as a book boyfriend too because.
- I LOVE the Harry Potter series as much as I love Percy Jackson and the Olympians but Percy's still the better book boyfriend, in my opinion.
- I don't always look for Happily Ever Afters. Happy or sad ending, as long as it makes sense, I like it.
- In highschool, I lent a book to my classmate and I got it back with dog ears and creases on the spine. Ever since then, I decided I'd only lend my books if and only if I trust the person with my life. (Pssh! What a drama queen) So far, I've only lent ONE book after the incident. *eye twitch*
- My favorite genre is contemporary, followed by dystopia and paranormal coming in at third.
- Classics intimidate me but I'm trying to get into them now.
- I love Twilight, hate New Moon, like Eclipse and want to burn Breaking Dawn.
I could go on and on! But there you have it, my 15 book related confessions. Can you relate to any of the items on my list? Let me know in the comments!