Every year, once January 1st rolls in, I always always make a list of my New Year's resolutions. And every year, I forget half if not most of the things I promised I'd do or stop doing. I list down the most ambitious things that are, honestly, waaay out there. It really isn't surprising that I never follow through. So this year, I'm doing things differently. I'm making it simpler. Almost.
1. Quit cracking my knuckles
2. Eat less junkfood (this I'm actually able to do now... FOR REALZ)
3. Hangout more
4. Procrastinate less (I know I won't be able to stop altogether but hey, at least I'll try)
5. Sleep more (Oh how I'll miss sleep when I start working)
6. Learn to play the guitar (I feel bad for my still unnamed, barely used guitar. Sigh)
7. Drink more water
8. Use lip balm often (connected to #7. You can tell how unhealthy my lips are. Ehhhh)
9. Hug my parents more :)
10. LIST THESE DOWN AND PUT IT ON MY CORKBOARD!
1. Review books right after I finish them or at least within the same week
2. Don't be afraid to DNF (don't want to waste time hurting myself)
3. Come up with better and original blog content
4. Procrastinate less (ehehehehe I procrastinate with everything ehehehehe)
5. Schedule posts (because #4)
6. Read at least 2 paperbacks in a month (I love Braden but oh my paperbacks... they are turning yellow. The paaain)
7. Read at least 5 classics this year!!! (woahhhhhh good luck with that)
8. Read books 1-3 of A Song of Ice and Fire
9. Comment on blogs more
10. Follow my ARC reading schedule (yes, I have one)
That's about it. I have 20 in my list all in all and I seriously wish I can do most of them if not all (doing all would make me BIONIC). Did you set goals for 2014? Or did you just go, "NAH, I'M GONNA WING IT THIS YEAR!" Share your thoughts in the comments! :)
HAPPY 2014, BOOKNERDS!