On May 22nd, I turned 22. Uhuh. I've been waiting for my 22nd birthday just so I can sing Taylor Swift's song and be like
And no, there's no video. But I did do that. In my room. Where no one can judge me.
Here's a brief recap of my day:
1. Had lunch out with my colleagues. There were cake and singing waiters involved.
2. I dropped by the bookstore to pick up a book. It was originally Dianne's (Oops I Read A Book Again) but she already got a copy from a different store so she had it reserved under my name instead. And there was a surprise book that came with it. ♥
3. Had dinner with my family (fun fact: my dad's birthday is on the 21st and my sister's on the 23rd). I did shots.
4. Came home feeling all WEEEEEEE~ I was getting ready for bed when Charlie showed me a video on Youtube.
5. I watched said video and ugly cried.
Super thank you to everyone in this video:
Dianne, Charlie, Jess & Tom (and Worm!!!), Kayla, Nina, Kim, Louisse, The Twins, Mary Ann, A.G. Howard, Polly Holyoke, Sharon Biggs Waller, Mina Esguerra, Maurene Goo, S. Walden, Melodie Ramone, David Estes :D :D :D
I was supposed to post this on my birthday (or a day after) but I couldn't because WORK. Better late than never, right? :P
So! I'm giving away three different gift certificates, all from my favorite bookstores and online retailer. Good luck!
Giveaway terms and conditions:
1. One winner will be chosen for each prize (there are 3 prizes)
2. The first giveaway is for Philippine residents only while the second one is for non-PH residents. Meaning, I won't pick PH entrants for the second giveaway.
3. Winners will have 48 hours to respond to my email before new winners are chosen
PHILIPPINE RESIDENTS ONLY
NON-PHILIPPINE RESIDENTS ONLY