Victoria Aveyard is coming to the Philippines in March! Woot woot! People get excited about all-out arena concerts or big musical productions or intimate plays in theaters well... this is IT for me. Author events! In the Philippines! *wiggles in seat* I am currently gearing up for the event by diving right into Red Queen. I know, I know. Why just now, Sab? I'm sorry, okay! I've been meaning to for so long now because my blogger friends have been gushing about it (and Saab Magalona loved it too..... let's not forget, she's my #LifePeg LOL). But there is no escaping my fickle mind! I'm making up for it though! I am finally making a dent in Red Queen and now I am pumped! Can it be March already, please???
Who's going on March 5th or 6th? Show of hands? :D If you are, here are some deets on the event:
Victoria Aveyard Book Signing Tour
ONLY BOOKS PURCHASED FROM NATIONAL BOOK STORE, NATIONAL BOOK STORE EXPRESS OR POWERBOOKS WILL BE ACCOMMODATED.
Book Signing Mechanics
1. Registration will start at 10:00 a.m. First come, first served.
March 5 at The Gallery, Ayala Center Cebu
March 6 at National Book Store Glorietta 1
2. Each participant is allowed to have a maximum of three (3) books to be signed (1 personalized and 2 with signatures only). The books must be presented upon registration. Only copies of Victoria Aveyard books bought at any National Book Store, NBS Express, and Powerbooks branches will be allowed. The book must have its official receipt or price tag.
3. A participant can register only once. Each participant will be given the following:
Numbered Signing Pass
Stamp mark on the hand to indicate your registration
4. NBS will take every effort to get as many books signed as possible. However, should there be an excessive number of guests, NBS reserves the right to limit the number of copies per guest or limit the number of guests in line.
5. There will be an official photographer from NBS who will take your photo with the author. However, we strictly allow only one photo per person.
Frequently Asked Questions
When and where are the book signings?
March 5, 1:00 p.m., at The Gallery, Ayala Center Cebu
March 6, 2:00 p.m., at National Book Store, Glorietta 1
Is there a registration fee?
No. There is no registration fee.
When will the registration be?
Registration opens at 10:00 a.m. on March 5 at The Gallery, Ayala Center Cebu, and 10:00 a.m. on March 6 at National Bok Store, Glorietta 1. Each guest will be asked to fill out the registration form upon arrival. First come, first served. Guests must present their book to get a numbered Signing Pass. The book must have either of the following as proof of purchase: Price Tag or Official Receipt from National Book Store, National Book Store Express or Powerbooks.
How many books can I have signed? Is there a limit as to how many people can have their books signed?
Each participant is allowed to have a maximum of three (3) books to be signed (1 personalized and 2 with signatures only). The books must be presented upon registration. We do not have any preset limit as to the number of people.
However, should there be an excessive number of guests, NBS reserves the right to limit the number of guests in line. First come, first served.
Can I bring old books or other editions of the books?
Yes, as long as the books were purchased from National Book Store, National Book Store Express or Powerbooks. The books must have either the price tag or official receipt.
Do I need to buy on-site?
No. You can buy books before or during the event.
Can I have other items signed?
No. Only books will be allowed to be signed by the author.
Can we have our photo taken with the author?
Yes. There will be an official photographer from NBS who will take your photo with the author. However, we strictly allow only one photo per person.